Written by attorney Ashley Fillippeli Stucker

My Child Turned 18, Now What?

Termination and Reduction of Child Support when a child "ages out" in North Carolina.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer