Written by attorney Michael J. Helfand

Moving Out of the State of Illinois with a Child

Additional resources provided by the author

If you need permission to move with your child out of the state of Illinois, or if you want to contest a custodial parent's request to move with your child, we can help. We will listen to you unique situation and figure out the best attorney for you. We don't take child custody matters lightly. We understand how important this issue is to you and your family. We know attorneys across the state of Illinois who handle child custody cases regularly and have a track record of success. Give us a call and we'll point you in the right direction.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer