Skip to main content

Motor Vehicle Accident Claims

It is important in your motor vehicle accident claim that you seek immediate medical treatment. Your first treatment is usually at a hospital, with follow up to a family doctor. That doctor is often called a primary care physician, or PCP.

Rate this guide

Avvo personal injury email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.

Recommended articles about Personal injury

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer