Written by attorney Andrei Romanenko

motion to change venue in Immigration Court

Every time respondent in removal proceedings changes his address, she has a duty to notify the court and the government of the new address. Change of address is done on form EOIR-33. This form is not sufficient to change venue to another immigration court, a motion to change venue must be filed.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer