Written by attorney Carina Castaneda

Modifying Your Child Support

I have a client that resides in Illinois while mom and children (only 1 remaining minor) presently all live in Israel. Mother requested the Los Angeles County Department of Child Support (DCSS) to enforce a private divorce order.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer