Written by attorney Kris Leonhardt

Modifying an Existing Spousal Maintenance Award

My previous three posts discussed qualifying for spousal maintenance and the factors the Court considers when determining how much will be paid for how long.

Additional resources provided by the author

If you are considering filing to modify an award of spousal maintenance and you would like to work with one of our experienced Attorneys, please call OWENS & PERKINS at 480.994.8824 to schedule your free 30 minute consultation.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer