Written by attorney Stephanie Mendez | Nov 7, 2018

Modification of permanent spousal support

When requesting modification of permanent spousal support (or alimony) there are certain things that absolutely must be done. The below steps give a general outline to what you have to give to the Judge to have the Judge consider modification (or even termination of support).

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 10-part series of useful information and legal advice about the divorce process.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer