Skip to main content

Modification of Child Support in Maryland

In Maryland, child support can be modified post-judgment if there has been a material change in circumstance since entry of the Order setting child support.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Child support

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer