Written by attorney Susan Marie Hearne

Minor in Possession Information for Chico State and Butte College Students

Under California Business and Professions Code (BP) 25662, it is a misdemeanor for any person under the age of 21 to have any alcoholic beverage in his or her possession on any street, highway, or place open to the public. Often referred to as “minor in possession” law or “underage drinking”

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer