Written by attorney Michael H. Gruhin

Mike Gruhin - Ohio Work Comp Specialist - How to Find a BWC Certified Medical Provider

Sometimes injured workers' move out of state or to a distant location in Ohio. The question then becomes, "where do I find a BWC medical provider" so I can still get the treatment I need. And, so the OhioBWC will still pay the medical bills.

You should discuss this with your Board Certified Ohio Workers' Compensation Specialist Attorney. It's important that your attorney knows if you plan to move. The transition of your medical care should be arranged before you move.

You can check the OhioBWC website for a BWC Certified Provider. The list of providers covers all medical specialty areas and has lists of doctors throughout the country who are OhioBWC Certified Providers. Just follow this link for the provider list.

Remember, when you get hurt on the job, seek the advice of a Board Certified Ohio Workers' Compensation Specialist Attorney. Call Mike Gruhin for answers to your OhioBWC questions. Check out our website and our Face Book pages.

Check out the Gruhin & Gruhin Client Video Testimonials. Find out how hard Gruhin & Gruhin fights for its clients.

Additional Resources

Gruhin & Gruhin, Attorneys Gruhin & Gruhin Facebook Fan Page Mike Gruhin's Personal Facebook Page

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer