Written by attorney Brittni A. Sullivan | Jun 15, 2018

Medicaid Recertification

Once someone has been approved for Community Medicaid (home care benefits) or Chronic Medicaid (nursing home benefits) they will need to recertify with the local Department of Social Services each year. The recertification notice comes with an application that must be completed and sent in prior to the due date. The application should be sent in with supporting documentation showing income and asset verification for the Medicaid recipient and spouse.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer