Written by attorney Robert Aaron Perkins

Marrying a United States Citizen, Fiance Visas

In this video, the Immigration Professor Robert Perkins explains the process of getting a fiance visa or marriage visa when you marry someone who is in another county. All of our immigration videos are available on our website,

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer