Written by attorney Elaine Martin

Marriage Visa - How to Get Permanent Residence (Green Card) through Marriage.

Elaine Martin, immigration lawyer, describes the process for getting permanent residence (green card) via marriage to a US citizen. The process describes the steps involved when the foreign spouse is in the United States already.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer