Written by attorney Keith D. Becker

Locating a non-custodial parent for child support enforcement

For many single parents in Texas, it can be difficult to make ends meet. For the most part, custodial parents are entitled to receive regular child support payments from their child’s other parent pursuant to a court order. In some cases, the non-custodial parent must be located so that the child support order is effective. This can pose a problem, however, especially when non-custodial parents are purposely trying to avoid their financial obligations.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer