Written by attorney Richard Cooper Watson III

Leveraging IRC Secs. 1202 and 1045 to Minimize Taxes When Selling a C Corp

Learn how leveraging IRC Secs. 1202 and 1045 can help to exclude (or rollover) part of the gain on the sale of C corporation stock.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer