Written by attorney Diane Marie Ainsworth

Leaving Money to Minors and Avoiding Guardianship Proceedings in Illinois

Additional resources provided by the author

1.Illinois Uniform Transfers to Minors Act. (760 ILCS 20/1-24) 2. Your attorney

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer