Written by attorney Glen Nicholas Raj

K1 Visa: Filing your Green Card after the 90 Day Period

What happens if you don't file an adjustment of status within the 90 day period under the K-1 Visa

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer