Skip to main content

K-2 Children of Fiance No Longer Age Out at 21 y.o.! Matter of Hieu Trung LE

Posted by attorney Kevin Dixler

Congratulations Lisa York on Matter of Hieu Trung LE! Those who turned 21 before K-2 Adjustment and were denied adjustment should contact an experienced Immigration Attorney. They may qualify for adjustment of status. This helps an untold number of K-2 visa holders who remained in the U.S. in spite of what they thought was an age out or denial. There may be limitations, so make sure that your family is represented.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Recommended articles about Immigration

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer