Written by attorney Paola Patricia Tinoco

Is Your Fiancé a US Citizen?

In order to be eligible to petition for a K-1 visa, you must be a citizen of the United States.

Additional resources provided by the author

Paola Patricia Tinoco President, Attorney at Law BELMONTE LAW FIRM, P.L.L.C. 4131 N 24th St. Suite C210, Phoenix, Arizona 85016 Phone: (602) 753-5383 Fax: (602) 753-1293 Email: [email protected] Phoenix Immigration Lawyers - Free Consultation

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer