We are pleased to introduce the New SchnitzerLaw Auto Accident Tool Kit phone application for the Android Phone. If you have an Android phone simply cut and paste the link below and you can visit our blog to download this new Michigan car accident application.
What the Application for your phone contains
1. The accident kit contains utilities such as camera, voice recorder, text notepad and drawing pad.
2. Collect information from multiple parties (Other Driver, witness and Injured).
3. Automatic GPS location - By a click of a button your current location information, such street names, city, state and country are automatically retrieved.
4. Easy mailing: The collected information can be easily sent to our firm through a single email report.
5. Call emergency number 911 or instantly contact our law firm with the press of a button.
6. Expense Tracker - allows you to save and track your expenses related to the accident.
7. Flashlight - a built in function allows your phone to become a flashlight.
8. FAQ section - Contains important information that you would need to know before and after a car accident.
Our Rating is calculated using information the lawyer has included on their profile in addition to the information we collect from state bar associations and other organizations that license legal professionals. Attorneys who claim their profiles and provide Avvo with more information tend to have a higher rating than those who do not.
What determines Avvo Rating?
Experience & background
Years licensed, work experience, education
Legal community recognition
Peer endorsements, associations, awards
Legal thought leadership
Publications, speaking engagements
This lawyer was disciplined by a state licensing authority in .
Disciplinary information may not be comprehensive, or updated. We recommend that you always check a lawyer's disciplinary status with their respective state bar association before hiring them.