Skip to main content

Injured Spouse Relief

Posted by attorney Steven Fromm

Additional resources provided by the author


Publication 555, Community Property
Form 8379, Injured Spouse Allocation
Applying for Innocent Spouse Relief
Publication 971, Innocent Spouse Relief

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Recommended articles about Bankruptcy and debt

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer