Written by attorney Jonathan Keith Smith | Jul 19, 2016

Infant Child Injured During a Visit? Ex did not explain how it happened? Here's What to do:

What to do when your kid comes back into your care, but with an injury.

Additional resources provided by the author

If you feel you need to contact an Ohio child protective services employee, here is the link to the state's website:

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer