Written by attorney Carina Laguzzi

Ineffective Assistance of Counsel in Federal Cases

What are some recent, common issues for claims via a Motion to Correct, Set Aside or Vacate a Sentence pursuant to 28 U.S.C. Section 2255?

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer