Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

Important Details About The E-2 Visa You Need To Know

The E-2 Visa for Treaty Investors is a non-immigrant visa intended for investors who wish to enter the United States for managing and developing a substantially invested business which they have made in.

Additional resources provided by the author

At Jurado & Farshchian, P.L., our immigration lawyers provide business-focused immigration solutions for individuals and businesses all over the world. To schedule an initial consultation with one of our Florida E-2 Visa Attorneys, call us at (305) 921-0440 or send us an email to [email protected]

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer