Written by attorney Robert Aaron Perkins

Immigration/Green Card Based on Marriage to a United States Citizen, Part 1 of 3 (Expired Visa)

In this video, the Immigration Professor Robert Perkins talks about immigration based on marriage, particularly in cases where someone came to the United States legally. The Professor also covers situations where the person came into the United States on an expired visa. To get legal advice: call our office Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm (LA time) and schedule a free phone consult 888-439-4560 or 310-384-0200

I can connect with our international viewers via skype. Visit our website: Find us on Facebook: Twitter: ImmigrationProfessor , @ImmProfessor Linkedin:

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer