Skip to main content

Immigration Forms to Submit in a One-Step Marriage Based Green Card Application

If you are a foreign national and have entered the U.S. on a non-immigrant visa, and you are now married to a U.S. citizen, you and your spouse can prepare what is commonly called a "one-step" packet to USCIS in order for you to obtain your green card based on that marital relationship.

Additional resources provided by the author

All USCIS forms and instructions are available on the government's website, at

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Immigration

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer