Skip to main content

Immigration | Family Visas | How Do I Bring a Family Member (Sibling) to the United States?

Posted by attorney Karen-Lee Pollak Immigration attorney Karen Pollak explains how a U.S. Citizen can bring a family member (sibling) to the United States on an immigrant visa. Options include Family Fourth Preference Visas | 800-969-5529

Additional resources provided by the author

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?