Written by attorney Michael J. Helfand | Sep 9, 2009

Illinois workers’ compensation: What if you have two jobs?

Additional resources provided by the author

The best way to know for sure what benefits you’re entitled to is to ask an experienced workers’ compensation attorney. Give us a call and we’ll do our best to answer your questions and point you in the right direction. 1-800-517-1614.

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer