Written by attorney Wes Cowell

Illinois Matrimonial and Family Law - Child Support - Overpayment Reimbursement

What can be done when an obligor (the one paying support) realizes that too much has been paid and the support recipient has reaped a windfall?

Additional resources provided by the author

You can check out the website and blog, listed below. They have click-able links and if you need help, they are fully supported by a staff of Illinois Matrimonial and Family Law attorneys.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer