Written by attorney Andrew John Hawes

IL Child Support: What can happen to you if you don't pay child support?

Additional resources provided by the author

If you find yourself in trouble for not paying child support, consider hiring an attorney who specializes in this area of law. Andrew Hawes George Pecherek & Associates, P.C.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer