Written by attorney John F. Ayers III

If you have been diagnosed with CRPS or RSD in a worker's compensation claim.

Additional resources provided by the author

The RSDA has good literature on this disease and the impact on your family. We can give you a book to help guide you through this situation if you want. Contact John Ayers and he will give you a free copy.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer