Written by attorney Nilmini Klur

If you don't agree with how the Master divided your marital property - file for a hearing de novo!

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer