Written by attorney Brent Bowyer

If My Child Gets a Job, Can That Change My Child Support Payments?

A summary of how child support is calculated, in response to the question regarding a minor child who is working.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer