Written by attorney Cameron D. Simpson

If I miss work as a result of a Florida car accident, can my lost wages be recovered?

The Florida law states that you can receive 60% of your lost wages, up to $10,000, from your own PIP carrier.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer