Written by attorney Peter N Munsing

I was in a car wreck--how do I get my car fixed?

When your vehicle is damaged in a crash, if you are not at fault the other persons insurance--if they have insurance--will pay for fixing it or the total value. Let's discuss who-what-when-where-how

Additional resources provided by the author

If you've been in a wreck that isn't your fault you can always call us for a consultation. 1-800-FOR-LAW-8 (1-800-367-5298). Your state's insurance commissioners office is a good place to start, so you know what the rules are for damage to vehicles: Pennsylvania: New Jersey: New York:

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer