Written by attorney Nikki Mehrpoo Jacobson

I have been injured at work. Who pays for my medical care?

Your employer pays for medical care for your work-related injury or illness, either through a workers’ compensation insurance policy or by being self-insured. The claims administrator pays the medical bills. You need to take action, if you get any bills.

Additional resources provided by the author

NIKKI MEHRPOO JACOBSON Attorney at Law Workers' Compensation | Immigration Call or Text (310) 277-2266 Free Work Injury Consultation Attorney at Law | Professor of Law | Certified Specialist | Expert Witness | Legal Analyst | Author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer