Written by attorney Inna Fershteyn

I Am Not A Citizen, Can I Be Deported for Medicaid Fraud?

We all know of the typical case of Medicaid Fraud Investigation...but there is one consequence that is rarely spoken about.

Additional resources provided by the author

If you receive a letter from an investigation agency, such as the HRA, do not waste any time, hire an experienced Medicaid Fraud Attorney who can help you right away. For more information, contact the Law Office of Inna Fershteyn 1517 Voorhies Avenue, Suite 4 Brooklyn, NY 11235 Phone: (718) 333-2394 Website:

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer