Written by attorney Elizabeth Hallock

I-502 Marijuana Licenses in Washington

A brief intro on the requirements to obtain a producer, processor, and retail license in WA state.

Additional resources provided by the author

WA Liquor Control Board

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer