HOW TO WIN A RED LIGHT CAMERA CASE
Do a Trial By Declaration (TBD)You must do a TBD in every traffic case (with some exceptions) simply because it provides you with two chances at winning the case as opposed to one if you don't!
If you win, great case is over. If you lose you get to ask for a trial de novo, as long as you do within 20 days of decision. If you lose go to step two.
The in person trial1. Request discovery
2. Learn all of the hearsay rules in the evidence code
3. Learn the requirements for personal knowledge a witness must have
4. Read the US Supreme Courts opinion in Crawford & Melendez-Dias
5. Learn how to properly preserve an objection
6. Learn what the "lack of proper foundation objection is"
A red light camera case is not an easy case to win unless you know the above mentioned issues, cases and objections. If you really want to win your case I would always suggest hiring an Attorney that specializes in this type of case.