Written by attorney Robert Philip Webber

How to Utilize AC21 Portability (for Employment-Based Immigration)

Additional resources provided by the author

To analyze whether a new position is within the same or similar occupational classification, individuals might review the U.S. Department of Labor's O*NET website, here: Any person with a filing pending at USCIS should use the USCIS case status online system to track the filing. You can go online and register the receipt number to an email address, then when there is any action on the pending matter, you will get an email. This is the website to track cases: The same site also provides processing times.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer