Written by attorney John Scott Swimmer | May 3, 2013

How to Substitute a Judge in a Wisconsin Criminal Case

This guide is designed to help you decide when and how to substitute a judge in a Wisconsin Criminal Case.

Additional resources provided by the author, Wisconsin Bench Book, State Bar of Wisconsin

Rate this guide

Avvo DUI email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and legal advice about DUIs.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer