Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

How to Scale the L-1 Visa Requirements

The L-1 non-immigrant visa allows companies to transfer their employees to a subsidiary or even the parent company based in the US. Although, there are a lot of L-1 visa requirements that must be satisfied.

Additional resources provided by the author

There are two types of L-1 visas. There’s the L-1A visa for persons employed as an executive or manager in a company with a US affiliate. The other is the L-1B visa which is reserved for employees that have specialized knowledge about the company’s products or processes. You can easily go through all this with the help of qualified immigration attorneys. Get in touch with quality attorneys at Jurado & Farshchian by either calling (305) 921-0440 or sending an email to [email protected]

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer