Written by attorney Rhidian David Watson Orr

How to Request an Express Consent Hearing in Colorado if You Submitted to a Blood Test

Additional resources provided by the author

To contact the DMV directly about questions on requesting a hearing, call: 303-205-5606

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo DUI email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer