Written by attorney Alyssa Camper Shorstein

How to Reinstate a Bankruptcy Case After Dimissal

If your Chapter 13 bankruptcy case has been dismissed you may still be able to have the case reinstated and ultimately receive your discharge by filing the appropriate documents with the court within the allotted time and attending a hearing.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer