Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

How to Plan an E-2 Visa Application

An E-2 visa application is not a walk in the park. You need to be sure it is the right visa category for you. If you want to invest in the US and the investment is a business that requires your physical presence, then you should file for an E-2 visa.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer