Written by attorney Edit Stelczner

How to Petition for an L-1A Intracompany Transferee Visa?

A US employer may transfer an executive or manager of a foreign affiliated company and obtain an L-1A visa for such an employee. A foreign company may also open a new office as a subsidiary or affiliate in the United States and secure an L-1A visa for its executive or manager.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer