Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

How to Obtain the E-2 Visa for Foreign Investors

The E-2 visa is a non-immigrant visa usually reserved for foreign investors who are nationals of countries that have a treaty of Trade and Commerce with the US.

Additional resources provided by the author

Once you qualify for residence in the US through the E-2 visa for foreign investors, you get to live and work in the US for up to 5 years on your initial visa while directing your very own business enterprise. This article provides you with everything you need to know about the E-2 visa and how to obtain it. Get professional help In order to make your application go smoothly, you may need to contact a qualified immigration attorney to fully explain the process to you. Get in touch with them at the law firm of Jurado & Farshcian P.L, you can either send an email to [email protected] or call (305) 921-0440 or visit

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer