Written by attorney Lourdes Milagros Leal Oteiza

How to obtain a green card as a Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ)

If you are under the age of 21 and have been abused, abandoned or neglected by one or both of your parents, you may be eligible to apply for Special Immigrant Juvenile status (SIJ) with USCIS and ultimately receive a green card, all while remaining in the US.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer