Written by attorney Jason Pierson

How to modify your Oregon divorce agreement.

In order to modify your divorce agreement, first you would file a motion for a show cause hearing to modify the pieces of your agreement that you want to change. Â In Oregon, however, keep in mind that you cannot modify the property division, you can only modify the other pieces such as spousal support, child support, parenting time, custody.

So call an experienced family law attorney and they will help you and guide you through the process.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer