Skip to main content

How to Modify Child Support with the Office of Child Support Services in Georgia

The purpose of this guide is to assist Custodial and Non-Custodial parents in modifying Child Support through the Georgia Office of Child Support Services, also known as: Child Support Enforcement and Department of Human Services (DHS).

Additional resources provided by the author

To Contact Customer Service with Child Support Services:

When you call: 1-844-MYGADHS (1-844-694-2347) and select option 1 for DCSS, then select 2 for agent and then select 3 for outreach.

You can access information about
- payment history
- debit card balance
- arrears balance
- court information including date and time
- license suspensions
- your Individual Registration Number (IRN) for portal use

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Child support

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer